Monday 18 May 2015

Job Application Latter

How to write Job Application Latter Or Cover Latter?
What is Job Application Latter?

Job  application letter is also called as Cover Latter


Application for Personal  Assistant Positions

I am applying for any position of Personal Care Assistant within your organisation that may
be available.
Since coming to this country I have completed a Certificate III in Aged Care. This
included a two week work placement at Crestview Community Services. Duties I
performed included:
feeding residents who require support and;
assisting residents with daily living activities such as showering, dressing,
grooming and toileting.

I also gained experience in communicating with staff, families and residents. I thoroughly
enjoyed my work experience at Glenview and wish to obtain employment in a similar role. I
enjoy making a difference in the lives of others, particularly the elderly. I have an 80 year old
mother-in-law who I assist with cooking and laundry. I have a current police check.
In Nepal I worked for seven years in planning, developing and delivering courses as a lower
secondary school teacher for classes ranging from 40 to 60 students per class. During the
time I spent in the refugee camp it was essential to work in teams, otherwise life was
extremely problematic. I helped set up small teams to liaise with other service providers such
as Caritas Nepal, UNHCR, Red Cross and Lutheran Services, to ensure basic services were
made available to all.
I am a permanent resident of Australia and I live in Glenorchy with my husband and two
children. I love life in Tasmania and enjoy working and assisting people in need, especially
the elderly. I am highly motivated with an excellent work ethic, have a good understanding of
workplace safety and culture and can adapt quickly to organisational policies and
procedures.
A copy of my resume is attached, giving further details of my work history, training and skills.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have at an interview. I look forward to hearing
from you soon.
Yours sincerely

Harka Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment